Skip to main content

ONE NIGHT

They met at a bar

Him a fine, reserved  young man

Her a bubbly young woman

Once she set her eyes on him

She knew she wanted him

So she went and she sat and they talked

About life, love, family,  work,

About  Everything

They talked their souls away

Late into the night

It felt like they were old friends

They bonded

And when they raised their heads

It was midnight

And they were alone

'Let's go to your place' she suggested

She could not bear to spend a second without him

"Oh No! " Yours will be fine

They left in the darkness of the night

The security man opened the gate

'Welcome Aunty' He said

"Thank you"

She opened the door to her house and they walked in,

He gazed into her eyes

Her feet were unsteady

She closed her eyes and waited

And come did he

The taste of his lips was a mixture of orange juice and alcohol and cream

It drove her mad

Carefully he kissed her

And when his hands went to the buttons of her shirt

Her feet gave way

He carried her to the bed

Slowly he undressed her

He touched her in places she didn't know she could be touched  

And her body responded

He let his lips glide across her skin

And when she felt them below her waist

She thought she would die

She exploded

Her first orgasm ever

He set her on fire

There was mist in her eyes but she saw him take off his clothes

His body a sinew of muscles built up in the right places

He was buried deep within her

And they became one

 As they made love

At first Slowly and then with a fiery until he was pounding her heart away

Her orgasms were mind-blowing

And when he had his climax, he was beautiful to look at

There was tears in his eyes

He wrapped her in his arms

And they slept

Peacefully

Naked as they were

She knew she was in love

Morning came

She wanted to reach his chest

To feel those curly hairs that she had rested her head on

He was nowhere to be seen

On the bed lay the clothes he had worn the night before

She checked the toilet

He wasn't there

Neither was he in the kitchen nor any where around the house

She rushed to Audu

"You see that oga wey me and him follow come back for night? "

"Which Oga?"

The one wey you greet us for gate"

"Aunty,  Na only you come back for night"

She ran into the house.

He was wearing these clo.....

Alas the clothes were not there on the bed

Instead on the pillow lay a note

"I NEVER WAS"

And as she watched,  the note was gone

#JayTeeSays

    © Justina Chibueze

Comments

  1. Ashawo de your eyes. All these na your experience and you kom add some fiction join am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prices up, Sizes down

The issue is not that the prices of items in the market have gone up. The size of those items went down alongside.  The smallest size of Indomie noodles is retailed at 120 naira, against 60 naira from last year, but it comes out from fire looking like one and half pack.  If you live on Lagos Island or environs, you’ll be able to relate with the size of sachet water around here. It has always been small but in the last 6 months since a bag became 200-250 naira, the sachets grew smaller.  Are these manufacturers playing or what? If you want to increase your price, for goodness sakes, leave the size of item alone. I think they are just greed:y people who know that they can get away with whatsoever as long as they are in Nigeria.  We need to start boycotting all the companies doing this bull$hit. #JayTeeSays

Lagos Na Wa : 5

I write this with my face covered. Please don't laugh at me. Remember Lagos Na Wa Episode 1 where I shared the tale of how I almost was taken to  Seme border?  If you didn't read it, go through my wall. It is some where there. So after the Lagos tour,  my rectum was dilated and ready to spill meaning I was pressed. I wanted to poop. Jesu! The urge was so strong and as soon as the bus entered the Island,  it intensified. I carried my bum bum with the poo ready to drop and sat in the bus. I got to Elegushi  bus stop,  alighted. A man I asked for directions to pointed at ahead of him and said that was the gate of the  Estate I was looking for. I ignored the Okada men at the bus stop and started trekking because I was scared of what the speed and bumps would do. That turned out to be a bad decision. Left,  right,  right and left. No gate insight. I convinced myself that I could do it. God knows I couldn't. My ancestors were just laughing at me. I saw a church.